IBIE provides all segments of the grain-based food industry a platform for showcasing the latest baking technology and exploring complete equipment, ingredient, supply and business solutions. Convening once again in Las Vegas in 2019, the 700,000 sq. ft. event is expected to bring the entire professional baking community together in record numbers, connecting an anticipated 1,000 exhibiting companies with more than 23,000 baking professionals from all over the globe for four days of business-building interaction.
The Baking Expo™, sponsored by the American Bakers Association (ABA), the Baking Equipment Manufacturers and Allieds (BEMA), Retail Bakers of America (RBA) is recognized worldwide as the grain-based industry’s most comprehensive event, a “working show,” where millions of dollars of business is conducted daily.
READ MORE ABOUT IBIE…
- IBIE NAMED IN THE GOLD 100 CLASS OF 2017
- IBIE NAMED AMONG 50 FASTEST GROWING U.S. TRADE SHOWS
- International Baking Industry Exposition Stages Largest Event in its History
- Time to Start Getting Excited for IBIE 2016!
- IBIE 2016—Better than Ever!
- Las Vegas: Your Destination for Business and Entertainment
- Throwback: IBIE Through the Years
- Global Attendees: Maximize Your Experience at IBIE 2016 / Asistentes Globales: Maximice su Experiencia en IBIE 2016
- IBIE and the Baking Industry By the Numbers
- More in Store for IBIE’s Education Program
- Committed to the Cause
- Getting Down to Business
- Baking in Every Corner of the World